Saturday, August 20, 2011

Feelings.....

Hey listen….

Whatever we feel for each other with or without words have been more than enough for me, from the time we have met. And, I am taking these moments with me.

Even from the first, without even knowing who you are, you are important, special and different…..infact, very very rare. From the very beginning, you have been my dream. A dream come true. You have been heaven and hell and once in a while purgatory….somewhere in between.

We had given meaning to each other’s lives, color and depth. We have been frightened too, the fear of the unknown… the unperceived. I can still recollect what you said…. “Let’s not land ourselves in trouble. What if tomorrow…….”I have accepted it and have taken it in my stride.I believe peace, acceptance and love will come with age and time. The moments we have gone through have been hard won and hard learnt.

In the last couple of days, we have shared something that fewer people ever do. It had been tumultuous and exhilarating…it had been a magical dance, the steps of which have been very difficult to learn. We saw what other people couldn’t.

We decided not to go with the flow…not to get entangled and to bring up the ghosts of the past and rattle the sabers of guilt.

But the truth is, we have found each other and lost each other……………as few people did.

No comments:

Post a Comment