No matter what, I don’t believe in appeasing! Why should I? I believe I am always right and my powers of reasoning are strong, precise and accurate! Sounds egoistic? Full of attitude? Well, I am all that and more!
Why? To answer that, I can say I can access any situation/ study the issue from different angles first, try to gauge it …fathom it…. put myself in the other person’s shoes and then reason!
Reading the Bhagwad Gita 4 times, (every time I read, I perceive a different meaning), its influence and the other writings on spirituality that I have crammed in the last couple of years, has etched deep marks in my mind. So, I believe I have mastered the art of understanding people.
But you are in a dilemma, whenever you confront a situation. Usually in such an instance, the veneer of irresistible charm peels off and you meet the real person. You are hurt... in a state of shock!! A storm is raging inside and you have no control. You are writhing in pain and feel like huddling up in a corner. You feel as if you have thrown into a deep dark abyss and there is no coming back. You stop breathing and your hands starts shaking. You are in a state of limbo!
The next moment…
You feel like giving it back! You see red, your blood curls! You know it is difficult to remain impassive!
I guess….it happens to everyone! You rack your brains seeking an answer…there are no answers… not now… not yet! You try to calm down and think…..
Usually, the first thing that crops it into my mind is why did the person react to it? Of course the approach was offensive, the attitude most unbecoming and the despicable behaviour unwarranted. It was unseemly rude, unbelievable and hurting!
My obvious questions always are… Why did he do this? Why did he react to it? I believe it is because of his circumstances. People react mostly to the situation that they face in everyday life. At a loss, not knowing what to do, they react. Eventually, the stress and tension builds up and that makes them react in that particular way.
Well, you understand, try to forgive and move on….The truth is, it’s better that way, We all know that… don’t we? The past is finished and the future is what is important! As for me, I plan to improvise and follow my instinct…
Beautifully written
ReplyDelete